Friday, July 23, 2010

Close shave...

So I was on my YouTube page the other night and I decided to take down that video I made as part of my submission to that reality show, Center Stage. (See previous post: "When people stop being polite...")

I just figured, that was early June, and I haven't heard anything, so I took it down.

And yesterday, the day AFTER I did this, I got an email from the woman in charge of casting, asking me why the video was taken down!

Meeeeeep!

I fixed it, and put it back up, but sheesh. If she hadn't been nice enough to let me know, I could have really screwed myself.

Note to self: Throw out old issues of Backstage, and clothing you haven't work since college. Anything that might get you a job, no matter how unlikely you may think it, keep around.

No comments:

Post a Comment