Monday, June 7, 2010

When people stop being polite...

So there's this video I put up on my YouTube page a few days ago. I didn't post an announcement of it because it's an audition tape for a new documentary/reality series. The submission guidelines were to upload the video to YouTube and post the link in an email to the casting director.

So naturally I've been keeping it very hush-hush because I wanted to covertly check how many views it's been getting in order to gauge whether or not it's been watched by various producers, etc. I'm sure my parents have already seen it, since they seem to have a google alert on any website that may have anything to do with me. (Kind of cool, my mom managed to find a review of Poppycock before the artistic director of No Tea Productions) So I'll subtract maybe 5 views to count for them, and for the one time I watched it after it was posted.

In the two days since I last checked, it's gone from 7 veiws to 22.

Good sign, right?

As I'm posting about it now, I'm not going to judge anything by the subsequent number of views it gets, so go check it out if you want.

But for shiz, I am SERIOUSLY hoping something comes of this. I would be awesome on a show like this. Seriously, since the days of watching America's Next Top Model with Cate Fricke at 58 Main Street, I have been dying to show my stuff on one of these reality dramas. And there would be all sorts of Tom-Foolery, that's for certain.

Why, just get a load of this sweet action:


That's me climbing a fence in a dress in the dead of night.

And there's more where that came from.

So, producers of this docu-real-life-TV-type program (you know who you are), if you're reading this... well... I don't want to come on too strong.

But cast me.

Seriously.

If I could find that clip from that one episode of Grey's Anatomy where Meredith is telling Derek Shepard "Pick me" with tears in her eyes, I would totally put it here, but I don't know how to upload videos to this blog.

Also there's some copyright issues.




Pick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment