Monday, September 14, 2009

Success

Apparently the audition for "Slice of Life" went very well, because I got it!

We start shooting in October, and the first meeting with the rest of the cast and crew is this Saturday.

I'm really excited about it! I've been trying to get together enough material to make up a decent Demo Reel, and I think this film is exactly the kind of thing I need. I'm the only girl, I'm the romantic female lead, and it's a good chunk of film. It looks like it has the potential to be something I can really be proud of. I loved the two other short films I'd done for NYFA, but those were both black and white ten-minute films with no dialogue. This is a much bigger project. So I'm excited.

I'm mostly excited to meet the rest of the cast, especially the pizza boy I'm supposed to fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment