Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In honor of September first...

I have decided it's fall. I am wearing a long-sleeved shirt no matter how hot I get. My summer wardrobe has been completely exhausted. There are only so many permutations you can get out of five tank tops and three pair of shorts.

I miss sweaters and jackets. Of them I have many.

In other news I really want hot wings, but have no cash, and if I'm going to go to the ATM, what's the point of calling the delivery guy?

I'll probably still end up going to the ATM though. It's a lot closer than Ginos.

In other news, my karma seems to have really approved. Funny story, a few weeks ago I realized that one actually has to GO on auditions in order to get jobs. It also helps that we're coming out of the summer season, so things are picking up. There aren't a lot of auditions over the summer because everyone's away doing Summer Stock.

But I went to two open calls Monday and Tuesday, and then got three by appointment auditions. It's starting to look like the more I put into it, the more I get back. Which I guess makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. That ATM thing is a nice allegory for where you are at in your career :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's trade links, it will help both our ranking.
    Our link is:

    http://www.artistwebsite.com
    The Film Casting WebSite

    ReplyDelete