Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fail...

Why do I feel like everything I do is mediocre?

Headshots have been shipped. They are on their way. Hopefully they will arrive before the 13th so that I can rock the socks off of the Hair audition.

Saturday is my 24th birthday.

I have been out of school for two years.

And I have Jack to show for it.

As my birthday present, my parents are allowing me to charge a class at the Upright Citizen's Brigade on their credit card, since I can no longer afford it. I am immensely happy about this, since it's been over six months since I took my 201 class, and if I don't hurry up and take 301, I'm going to forget everything I learned.

This past year has been shit. I got into two shows and quit them both.

And let's see... what else has happened.

Hmm... nothing...

Way to go, McNally.

No comments:

Post a Comment