Thursday, August 6, 2009

Up all night...

Things i Currently Hate:
  • Long train rides
  • Cheap headphones that break after a week and a half
  • People
  • Teenagers especially
  • My job
  • Expired milk
  • Not being a famous movie star
  • Not knowing how to drive
  • My passport photo
  • Not using my passport for anything other than buying beer
  • Tyra Banks
  • Chase bank
  • Sarah Palin
  • My computer
  • Vanessa Hudgens
Things i Currently Love:
  • Coffee
  • Peanut Butter M&Ms
  • "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
I think when your survival job becomes more time consuming than auditioning, taking classes and generally advancing your career, the time has come to re-evaluate your options.

Coming soon:
  • Hair audition on Thursday
  • Awesome b-day party
  • Clockwork theatre weekly scene workshops
  • Improv 301 at UCB
Breathe, Michele. Just breathe. 23 kind of sucked. 24 will be much better.

This is going to be the Jack Bauer of all years.

No comments:

Post a Comment