Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bored...

Things I Currently Love:
-Pizza
-Green Tea
-Old school Christina Aguilera
-Not having to be at work until 4pm as opposed to 3:30
-Being on the list for the Waiting for Godot opening night party
-LOST
-That crazy doorframe home gym thingie
-My abs (gettin' there!)
-Tracy Chapman

Things I Currently Hate:
-Swine flu
-Jury Duty surveys that I know are going to result in actual jury duty
-Stamps
-LOST
-My occasional lack of a social filter
-NY1
-Push-ups
-Sit-ups
-Crunches
-Javascript
-People who say "o-ways" and "perfeck" instead of "aLways" and "perfecT"
-People wearing surgical masks and yet still touching public banisters with their bare hands
-People
-The MTA
-Monthly Metrocards
-Just getting a pun you've heard in advertising for years. Example: "Trust Sleepy's for the REST of your life."
-Not being able to actually go to the Waiting for Godot opening night party because I won't be able to get out of work early

Sigh. Something needs to happen to me soon. Something awesome though. Not something bad. Because if something bad is going to happen to me, it'll probably be swine flu.

3 comments:

  1. Between St Francis Prep, PS 177 and now St John's, my apartment is quite literally in the eye of the swine flu storm. I'm like the little old lady from The Stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your defense, Sleepy's does a terrible job on the delivery of said pun. I never got it either (though I probably didn't care to either).

    Also, I'm not sure if I'm one of the "o-ways" ppl... I'm inclined to believe I'm not, since I don't say "O-So" or "O-Right".

    Personally my favorite is this guy at work who says "let me give she a call". (He also spells Juan as "Jaun" and Bobby as "Boby" despite 15 years of working with them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I empathize with your Love/Hate relationship with LOST. I keep seeing it on whenever I'm on my way out. I may never know what's going on!

    ReplyDelete