Saturday, March 19, 2011

If nothing else, I got a Clementine...


About a month ago I had an audition for a parody news show that I had to miss. I'd woken up that morning feeling really sick, but I was bummed that I missed it.

I sent them an email and told them to let me know if they were going to have any additional auditions, but I didn't think it was very likely.

Well, as it turns out, they did have a second round, and I had an audition for them this morning.

Went in with a pretty chill attitude, but when I sat down and actually started talking about the project with the two guys, I started to get a little nervous. It was starting to sound like a really exciting opportunity.

So I got nervous right before reading the script, and so I think my read was a little... amateur. It just felt a little Drama Class to me. But they had me read twice, and the second time was better. They gave me some good feedback, and I got an orange.

This comes on the heels of receiving a phone call last night informing me that I unfortunately did not make the second round of the National Anthem search, but oh well.

Rehearsals for the next No Tea show begin next Monday, and then I'm shooting a pilot in May. More info on that is forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment