Thursday, February 24, 2011

I need your help!

I've started an internet campaign to try and get the lead role in the film adaptation of the musical "Rock of Ages."

I figure I make an audition video, and I release it on the internet. If I can get as many people to watch it as possible, my hope is that it will eventually find its way into the hands of someone who can get me an audition or a meeting or SOMETHING.

Because, let's face it. Internet Video is kind of my thing. You know this, you've watched my videos before. Well, now I need you to send it around, get everyone you know to watch it. Let's all come together in support of my ridiculous dream!

Visit the website! Click the link below!

My Shot At Sherrie
My Shot At Sherrie
My Shot At Sherrie
My Shot At Sherrie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michele, there's a new website you might want to check out. The address is newtalentalltalent.com.

    ReplyDelete