Thursday, October 21, 2010

Opening Night!

Curse this show for only being Wednesday nights, I almost can't wrap my head around the thought of not seeing my lovely No Tea peeps for a whole week.

The show opened last night, to a modest audience, but no worries. They seemed to enjoy it, and there were copious victory drinks and Mac 'n' Cheese bowls at Stillwater after! Thank goodness I don't work on Thursday mornings.

I'm so proud of this show, and of all the people in it with me, and I can't wait for all my friends to come and see it. So if you're reading this, you had better be coming to see it!

The best thing by far about this show is how much fun we all have doing it. We've been rehearsing for more than a month and I still have trouble not cracking up at some of the hilarious things my castmates do on stage.

Come see it. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment