Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One more day!

My show opens tomorrow!

I'm really excited. Our dress rehearsal went really well last night, which is awesome, but also kind of worrying due to that, "the worse the dress rehearsal, the better the show" thing. But we'll just assume that's one of those convenient theories that are only true when they're in your favor. So I've decided "the better the dress rehearsal, the better the show," is also true.

I can't wait to hear people laughing at all the jokes. Which I really hope happens, but am completely confident of.

Must start going on auditions for other stuff now. Should have been doing that for the past few weeks, but I just love sleeping so much. And besides, I've been working.

Yesterday, Olivia Newton John, Sherri Shepard from The View and Angelina from Jersey Shore all came into my restaurant. And yes, those names were listed in order of social relevance. I'll let you decide whether they were ascending or descending.

Come see The Kentucky Goblin Siege! Every Wednesday Night at 8pm from tomorrow until November 24th! Go to the main page for deets!

1 comment:

  1. Wait! You are in the Kentucky Goblin Siege!? I didn't know that. I was going to go on Wednesday, because my friend Christine is in it. Not that I wouldn't go because you are in it. I just didn't know you were in anything at the moment.

    YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete