Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ode to the Duane Reade down the block from my apartment...

Ode To The Duane Reade That Just Opened Down the Block From My Apartment:

You are far superior to the Duane Reade four blocks away from my apartment
And the Duane Reade one slightly longer block away from my apartment.
For being three times bigger than any of the others.
For having a sea-salt body scrub.
For carrying the garlic and herb cous-cous that got me through college
And the French Onion Dip that gets me through Lost
For having actually healthy foods in your vast grocery section
In addition to Easy Mac and Mama Celeste's pizza for one
For having Skim Plus milk
And cookie dough
And a free re-usable shopping bag with any purchase

But seriously, why did it take me 20 minutes to find the isle with the cat food?

No comments:

Post a Comment