Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's the black lung, Pa...

I emerge from two days of the flu.

The good news: Not Swine Flu.

I think.

Well, I'm all better now. I think my illness was mostly because of my ridiculous schedule the past few weeks. Between "Slice of Life," work at the restaurant, and to top it all off, trying to negotiate a new part time job for some extra money, I think my body pulled a Roger Murtaugh and decided it was too old for this shit.

But I'm all better now, which it good because I have things to do and people to see.

Things to do: ActorFest on Saturday. Badge still hasn't arrived in the mail, but I have my email confirmation, so I'm not too worried.

People to see: Myself in the art exhibit in Brooklyn. It's only running till the end of the week, so I better put some stank on it.

Hope they let me take a picture. In case they don't though, I found this totally bitchin' photo online. Check it out:

Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment