Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back on the Horse...

Thanks to a brand-spanking new $200 in my pocket, it looks like I can finally get some new headshots printed. Therefore, it looks like my audition hiatus is coming to an end pending a trip to Kinkos. Booyah.

Also, remember that management company I had that audition appointment for? Well they emailed me the morning of my audition with a email that said, "Unfortunately our casting director is stuck out of town and we have to postpone your audition. We will contact you sometime next week to reschedule." That was month ago. I finally sent them a WTF email on Tuesday, but I haven't heard back yet.

Today though, I got an email about this brand new reality show called "Make Me A Superstar" which is kind of like "Make Me a Supermodel" (in both theme and title) but for actors.

FINALLY.

I went on the website to see how to audition, and get this: They're using FACEBOOK. You have to upload a three minute video onto facebook and then add them as a friend so they can watch it. And then, once you've done this, you have to paste the exact phrase "Hey guys, check out my audition video for the upcoming reality show, "Make Me a Superstar" Find more info on makemeasuperstar.tv" as your status.

Am I doing this?

You bet your sweet ass I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment