Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Submission-Fest '09

Okay. My show has been pushed to August. It is currently May 12th. I have two and a half months to do basically whatever I want, as long as it doesn't conflict with Danny and the Deep Blue Sea. So i basically have free reign to do a whole mess of low-commitment stuff.

And given that my episode of Rescue Me has just aired, I'm remembering the convenience of background work. It's one day out of life, it's a decent chunk of money, and it's a credit on the resume and a chance to be seen. That, and the NYFA films I've done recently have struck me as the perfect kind of stuff to be doing for the next few months. And if I can pick up a little money on the way, even better.

And so begins...

Submission-Fest '09

I've got my new issue of Backstage, my NYCastings, my Actor's Access and my copy of Edith Piaf's "Non, je ne regrette rein" on vinyl.

I am ready to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment