Monday, April 27, 2009

Things I Currently Love:
  • Fake Dolce and Gabanna purses for only $30
  • Free scarf from the guy who sells the free Dolce and Gabanna purses
  • The weather
  • Burger King chicken fries
  • The Twilight soundtrack
  • Jen Whitton
  • This month's Vogue, which is all about the real lives of models
  • The fact that my cat Steve thinks the painting of a tree on my wall is real, and tries every two days to jump into it to chase the birds.
  • Chicken wings
  • Lemonade
Things I Currently Hate:
  • Bed Bugs
  • The fact that my left arm looks like it has chicken pox
  • It's 3am and I'm still awake
  • The time at the bottom of my blog being inaccurate and my not knowing how to fix it
  • Work
  • People
  • Computer Solitaire
  • Watching blue people on my broken TV because I am too poor to buy a new one
  • Stepping on sharp things
  • When people can't make a decision that should be very simple, ie: "Well, why don't you just meet me there?" "Or I could pick you up and we could go together." "Or what we could do is meet up a few blocks away but then walk in separately like we didn't come together." "Or we could rent a hot air balloon and parachute in from on high to everyone's amazed gasps." "Or we could invent and build a time machine, go back to when the two of us were still in the developmental stages of personality growth and give one of us the ability to make a fucking decision."

No comments:

Post a Comment