Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What goes on?

So apparently my hosting package got rid of their blog function, so i am now a proud member of blogger.com.

Weird. Old blog entries are still available at www.actorwithabusinesscard.com/blog (just in case you want to revisit such favorites as "God I'm Bored" or "Fuck Halloween."

So as a result of this period sans-blog and after coming down with the Black Lung, I haven't had the chance to update.

The improv show went well, I think. The six people who attended seemed to really enjoy it. Ha ha. Yeah, no one came. Well, my parents did.

I'm doing a ten-minute play tonight and tomorrow night at the Producer's Club for Theatreworks. Fun times. And I had an audition last night for Danny and the Deep Blue Sea which I think went very well.

Other than that, still not famous.

Maybe in a minute.

Nope...not yet.

Saw Paul Rudd at the bar last night again. Along with the guy who had the cubicle next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Revolutionary Road, and Chic from "Shall We Dance?" starring Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere. I hope his new TV show about Cupid goes well, but I'm not optimistic.

Whatever, better than my new TV show...which does not exist.

These hot rollers are burning my ear.

Also working on a screenplay.

Wow. I'm so glad to have my blog back. However did we exisit without such stimulating entertainment?

No comments:

Post a Comment