Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Network Solutions Sucks Balls

So some weird shit is going on with my hosting package and I can't update my website.

Which means I can't post the new link to this new blog.

Which means no one can read this.

Balls.

On a related note: Paul Rudd is EVERYWHERE right now. This combined with the fact that I saw him at the bar last night is adding up to some extreme obsession. I googled him, and I learned that there is a website out there called Famous Hook-Ups which lists all the relationship details of your favorite celebrities.

There are some gems, but Paul Rudd's page is fairly simple. Married, one Child. But there's an "Affairs" category, and underneath it it says, "no known affairs" and then, right next to it, there's a link you can click that says, "Add an Affair"

If only it were that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment