Friday, April 16, 2010

How about the Poppy Stop?

Week Two of Poppycock has kicked off with a bang!

We've already gotten one review, extremely positive.

This show has been incredible as far as my growth as an actor. I've always been pretty horrible at keeping a straight face, and this show requires quite the deadpan. I do crack occasionally, but I always feel really bad about it afterwards.

Ultimately though, the thing I'm happiest about is forming a relationship with the company. I hope I get to work with them again.

In the meantime though, all my friends appear to be waiting for the final weekend to come and see my show. Which means it;s going to be a knock-down, drag-out fight for tickets. Silly friends.

On the agenda now: A shower, a massive cup of coffee, and on to continue the second weekend of Poppycock!

No comments:

Post a Comment