Monday, January 11, 2010

No longer too cool for school...

After over a YEAR I have finally registered for Improv 301 with the Upright Citizens Brigade.

It's not like I haven't been interested. At first i didn't really have the money. Then back in August my parents gave me a class for my birthday. They told me I could use their credit card to register for my next UCB class. And I TRIED, but every time new classes were posted they filled up immediately.

So finally I'm out with my friend Caitlin on Saturday and we're talking about taking a class again, and I happen to check the website and there's an available class!

I got home, shot off a quick "is now a good time" email to my parents and I registered!

Class starts in March, which should give me plenty of time to figure out the rest of my life in the meantime. WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment