Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tomatoes...

I am sitting in my apartment, drinking white wine and submitting my resume electronically to virtually anything that lists "Caucasian Female, 20-35" in the character breakdown.

Due to my spectacular falling down during the Christmas bar crawl I went on with my co-workers, the viewscreen on my camera has cracked! I can still take pictures, I just don't see what they look like until I upload them onto my computer. It's weird, it's like I've gone back in time to a day in which you got an envelope from CVS full of photos and you're like, "What the hell is this?" Old school.

But that means no videos for a while, which is a real shame. I had a few more rattling around in my brain, I was just procrastinating. Just goes to show you.

I do have $400 in my "Moving to LA" fund, which I've placed in a sealed envelope in hopes that I won't have to dip into it in the Christmas hustle and bustle. Maybe I'll buy myself one of them video cameras with the amusing commercials.

That burger song: Hilarious.

Audition tomorrow, immediately following "Avatar" in IMAX.

It had better be good, because if I go to this movie, and it doesn't stand up to the hype, and then I go to this audition and blow, I'm going to blame James Cameron. James Cameron will owe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment