Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Victory and Horror

I have $1.76 in my savings account.

Let's not get into the checking account, because it's just going to depress me.

Paycheck in T-minus a day and a half.

But on the upside, SubmissionFest '09 is proving to be a resounding success. So far I have two auditions, one for a management company, and one for a short film in which I will be reading for the part of "Vampire Queen."

Awaiting sides, which will potentially be emailed to me by midnight. It's currently 11:30pm, but I'm still optimistic.

So far I have asked six friends and family members the question: "How sad would you be if I moved to L.A." Answers have ranged from "very sad" to "Michele McNally don't you dare you *&!%*!"

Still might go though. Haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment