Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am in a creative black hole...

Seriously.

I'm working on a screenplay right now, and I have no idea what to write. I have the basic idea, the characters, the setting, all the little parts. Except the plot.

I close my eyes and visualize it and it's like when you start to black out and this blurry dark cloud just starts moving in on your field of vision. All my characters are just walking around moving their lips, and nothing is coming out.

Oh well. It's St. Patrick's day.

Whee.

Sigh.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Why is Gangs of New York not on TV? Come on people it's St Paddy's day, it should be on a loop, 24-7. Or at the very least, the Back to the Future where Michael J. Fox plays his Irish ancestor with the very unconvincing accent. Instead I'm watching Fivel Goes West. Close. But not the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment